How much space does it require?
• A typical Home Standby Generator measures 4′ wide, 2′ tall, and 2′ deep.
How loud is a generator when it operates?
• Typical Home Standby Generators operate as loud as a push lawnmower.
What is involved in installing a Home Standby Generator?
• First, our consultant will help you determine what size and type of generator is needed.
• We will help you determine the placement and fuel type that works best for safe operation.
• The schedule will be determined to install the generator, which typically takes one day.
• Once installed, the generator is tested to ensure it operates per manufacturer’s guidelines.
• An owner’s manual will be provided and a demonstration presented to the homeowner.
• Manufacturer offers 2-year parts & 3-year labor warranty for the generator.
• A maintenance agreement is available to ensure your generator operates when you need it most.
How much does it cost to install?
• A Home Standby Generator varies in cost depending on the size of generator & installation needs.
• Our consultant will determine the specific size necessary to meet homeowners’ needs.
• We will determine the installation cost to allow for the most optimum operation & efficiency.
• A proposal will be presented to include a complete package for your convenience.
• A permit will be included in our proposal if required by your local building department.
• Your natural gas or liquid propane provider may require additional updates to the fuel system.
• We provide factory-trained installers to be sure your installation meets warranty requirements.