What should I expect from an Electrical Panel or Service Upgrade?
- Contact Higher Power Electric for an analysis to determine if a panel upgrade is needed.
- If needed, the electric panel will be replaced with a code approved panel and circuit breakers.
- A panel upgrade may require the replacement of associated electric service wiring as well.
- A panel/service upgrade will update the main grounding system for added safety.
- The electric power will be off typically less than a day for the upgrade to be completed.
- Foods in a refrigerator or freezer will be safe during the time the panel upgrade is performed.
- An electric permit is included for the upgrade and inspected by your local safety inspector.